Position: Entry Level
Location: Miami, FL
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a young, fast-paced, start-up environment where you will be working to solve complex challenges for some of the biggest companies in the industry? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our Business Process Innovation (BPI) team at Effectus, based out of our Miami office.
Note: Effectus is currently hiring for several analyst positions across different teams. We will be reviewing resumes and inviting you to take a 10-minute skills assessment survey so that we can match you to the position that best aligns to your interests.
Work we do
Effectus, LLC is a global consulting firm headquartered in South Florida that enables companies in the ‘Ecosystem of Product’ to eliminate obstacles and constraints that prevent them from realizing their full potential. In doing so, we allow them to redefine what is possible.
Effectus was named #6 in the City of Miami on the 2021 Inc. Magazine 5000 Regionals, the list of the fastest-growing private companies in Florida.
Eager to know more about what we do? Case studies can be found at effectuspartners.com
Work you will do
- Work with a group of cross-functional internal and external business stakeholders to understand their goals and operational requirements
- Provide support to the Project Lead throughout the project lifecycle (define, measure, analyze, improve, control)
- Own the delivery of the work assigned and drive it to successful completion by working proactively with stakeholders
- Make recommendations based upon data analysis to customers, business leads and other team members to determine best in class solutions
- Communicate with stakeholders to monitor and ensure successful project launches
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, and presentations/proposals, as needed
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – Business / Engineering (or related field) is preferred
- Great analytical and communication skills (written/verbal) – the role requires presenting to top clients and executives
- Ability to translate business needs and offer process recommendations to be able to implement solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality, clear and concise presentations
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, ability to manage multiple assignments with strict deadlines
- Action-oriented, “can do” attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results
- Competitive salary, generous vacation policy, medical benefits and 401k
Effectus is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Effectus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.