Location: Miami, FL
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a young, fast-paced, start-up environment where you will be working to solve complex challenges for some of the biggest companies in the industry? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Transformation Team at Effectus.
Work we do
Effectus, LLC is a global consulting firm headquartered in South Florida that enables companies in the ‘Ecosystem of Product’ to eliminate obstacles and constraints that prevent them from realizing their full potential. In doing so, we allow them to redefine what is possible.
Effectus was named #6 in the City of Miami on the 2021 Inc. Magazine 5000 Regionals, the list of the fastest-growing private companies in Florida.
Eager to know more about what we do? Case studies can be found at effectuspartners.com
Work you will do
- Work alongside our Business and Technology Consultants to understand business needs, analyze and groom user stories and solve challenging technological issues
- Solve complex architectural problems integrating existing and trending technologies to develop end-to-end solutions
- Conduct data analysis across the following disciplines: Business Process Outsourcing, Business Process Automation and Business Process Innovation (relevant skills to be leveraged include, but are not limited to: data manipulation, transformation and modeling; process visualization and documentation; business Intelligence and analysis; database querying; business case writing and presentation).
- Document and analyze business/technical requirements to understand, translate, prioritize, and implement those requirements throughout the SDLC
- Analyze data and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding through the use of Office Management Software (including ERP, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Office tools, and database technologies)
- Review projects to identify and mitigate risks by creating contingency plans with associated sensitivity analysis
- Create all documentation materials and user guides needed for internal and external applications and related technologies
- Support the creation of Annual Operating Plans (AOP) to be presented to clients
Communicate with stakeholders to monitor and ensure successful project launches in order to maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, and presentations/proposals, as needed
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering (or related field) is highly preferred
- 3 years of experience with SQL and data warehouses (e.g. MySQL)
- Additional Functional Skills: requirements gathering, business and data modeling and predictive analytics
- Familiarity with the following methodologies: ITSM, Scrum (or similar Agile development methodology)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality, clear and concise presentations
- Great analytical and communication skills (written/verbal) – the role requires presenting to top clients and executives
- Self-motivated, high-energy, tenacity (ability to question the status quo)
- Competitive salary, generous vacation policy, medical benefits and 401k
Effectus is an equal opportunity employer, and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Effectus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.